Re: XHR Draft Compliance Test Cases

On Tue, 05 Feb 2008 20:58:57 +0100, Gideon Cohn
<gidco@windows.microsoft.com> wrote:

> I am the test contact for IE's XMLHttpRequest object.  To determine IE's
> compliance, I ran the test suite at
> http://tc.labs.opera.com/apis/XMLHttpRequest/autorun-basic.htm.
> When the tests are finished running, how can I see the overall results?

Hi Gideon,
the test run should end up on a page with a long list of PASS / FAIL
results. (It's somewhat crude in that you get no summary with counts and
percentages.) I admit I never  tested it in IE though.. There is a timeout
that is meant to take you to the next test if any of them gets stuck, so
you may have to give it some time to complete. I'm doing an IE7 test run
now and will check if I need to fix the framework to report the results.

Of course there may also be bugs in the test suite. :-p

The list of results will also be temporarily archived here:
http://tc.labs.opera.com/support/results-clipboard
- only until next test run from some client completes. This "clipboard"
just makes it simpler to get test results from devices without
cut-and-paste functionality.

--
Hallvord R. M. Steen
Core QA JavaScript tester, Opera Software