From: Sunava Dutta
Sent: Wednesday, January 02, 2008 6:43 PM
To: Anne van Kesteren; Gideon Cohn
Cc: public-webapi@w3.org; Levent Besik
Subject: XHR Draft Compliance Test Cases

Hello Anne,
Gideon's going to run the test cases to validate IE7's compliance with the XHR draft so that we can align the draft better with the implementation as discussed in the Tech Plenary. He's got a few questions on running the test cases, accessed here http://tc.labs.opera.com/apis/XMLHttpRequest/.
Adding him and starting a thread so he can communicate with you directly.
Cheers,

--
Sunava Dutta
Program Manager (AJAX) - Developer Experience Team, Internet Explorer