Re: New draft of Progress events spec

From: Jean-Yves Bitterlich <Jean-Yves.Bitterlich@Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2007 12:36:32 +0200
To: Charles McCathieNevile <chaals@opera.com>
Cc: Web API public <public-webapi@w3.org>
Hi
Any reason why "TypeArg" is no more described for both initProgressEvent
methods ?

Cheers,
Jean-Yves

--
<http://www.sun.com/> 	*Jean-Yves Bitterlich*
Senior Staff Engineer

Amtsgericht München: HRB 161028
Geschäftsführer: Marcel Schneider, Wolfgang Engels, Dr. Roland Bömer
WEEE-Reg.-Nr. DE 20803943
HypoVereinsbank München, Konto 31 625 009, BLZ 700 202 70