Re: New draft of Progress events spec

From: Charles McCathieNevile <chaals@opera.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2007 13:40:41 +0200
To: "Jean-Yves Bitterlich" <Jean-Yves.Bitterlich@sun.com>
Cc: "Web API public" <public-webapi@w3.org>

On Thu, 29 Mar 2007 12:36:32 +0200, Jean-Yves Bitterlich <Jean-Yves.Bitterlich@Sun.COM> wrote:

> Hi
> Any reason why "TypeArg" is no more described for both initProgressEvent
> methods ?

A second-rate editor :)

This section probably needs some reworking anyway, in order to make it clear that it just inherits from initEvent (noted as an issue in the spec). Will be fixed as soon as I copy/paste correctly...

Cheers and thanks for picking this up.

Chaals

chaals@opera.com          Try Opera 9.1     http://opera.com