[XHR2] responseBody (byte array)

From: Anne van Kesteren <annevk@opera.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2007 17:49:53 +0200
To: "Web API WG (public)" <public-webapi@w3.org>

Internet Explorer 7 supposedly introduced a new responseBody member for
XMLHttpRequest that returns an array of unsigned integers. Likewise,
send() now accepts such an argument. However, I've been unable to make it
work.  I'm planning to specify it as an Array of unsigned integers.
Hopefully this will be compatible with whatever ES4 introduces for byte
arrays.

My plan for send() is that if it's passed an Array which contains
non-unsigned integers that those are converted to 0 and that unsigned
integers larger than 255 are converted to 255.