[XHR2] overrideMimeType

From: Anne van Kesteren <annevk@opera.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2007 17:13:09 +0200
To: "Web API WG (public)" <public-webapi@w3.org>

I've been looking at overrideMimeType implementations in Gecko and WebKit
and it seems like they differ a bit. In Gecko it has to be invoked before
send(), but in WebKit it would work if you invoke it just before getting
responseXML or responseText. Neither implementation seems to do any input
checks.

If you have any opinion on how it should be specified I suppose now would
be the time to air your thoughts.