Timing Interface

From: Charles McCathieNevile <chaals@opera.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Jan 2007 12:59:00 -0500
To: "Web API public" <public-webapi@w3.org>, "SVG working group" <w3c-svg-wg@w3.org>

Hi SVG,

in order to satisfy ACTION-196 (from WebAPI - hey tracker, learn some
namespace
mechanism would you?), which was assigned to the runaway Berjon, I am
telling
you not to specify a timing interface.

This is because we are allegedly going to get around to it, if I recall
correctly. If you're keen, I would suggest you further track exactly where
that
got up to. It being Saturday morning, I don't recall which spec it falls
in...

cheers

Chaals

chaals@opera.com Try Opera 9.1 http://opera.com