Re: Timing Interface

On Sat, 27 Jan 2007 12:59:00 -0500, Charles McCathieNevile
<chaals@opera.com>
wrote:

> ... I am telling you not to specify a timing interface.
>
> This is because we are allegedly going to get around to it, if I recall
> correctly. If you're keen, I would suggest you further track exactly
> where that got up to. It being Saturday morning, I don't recall which
> spec it falls in...

Anne says it falls in the Window spec [1]. While I suspected as much, I am
more
prepared to rely on his memory than mine. That spec is now being edited by
Maciej Stachowiak with the collaboration of Jim Ley, and I trust will start
moving...

[1]
http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2006/webapi/Window/publish/Window.html

cheers