Re: Selector API names - strawman

From: Christophe Jolif <cjolif@ilog.fr>
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2007 09:43:07 +0100
To: Maciej Stachowiak <mjs@apple.com>
CC: Robin Berjon <robin@berjon.com>, Public Web API <public-webapi@w3.org>

Hi all,

Maciej Stachowiak wrote:

> I like match/matchAll better than get/getAll or css/cssAll to be honest.
>
> Why don't we just go back to the original versions?

If I wanted to be paranoiac, I would say that it was a good idea from
the match* proponents to come up with an even worst proposal to force
other people to settle on match* proposal ;)

Indeed now that I've seen the get* proposal I can live with match* one,
which I wouldn't have expected before ;)
--
Christophe