Re: [XHR] send doesn’t explain what to do when method is GET

On Mon, 10 Dec 2007 15:47:37 +0100, Maciej Stachowiak <mjs@apple.com>
wrote:
> 3) The spec as written doesn't "state nothing", it appears to clearly
> require sending an entity body and does not allow ignoring the body or
> throwing an exception regardless of what is allowed per RFC. So some
> change is needed, one way or another.

Ok. How about we add a step 5 of the send() algorithm that states that
additional requirements in RFC 2616 are also to be taken into account.
That should effectively defer the issue to RFC 2616.