(wrong string) €™t explain what to do when method is GET

From: Bjoern Hoehrmann <derhoermi@gmx.net>
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2007 18:44:31 +0100
To: "Anne van Kesteren" <annevk@opera.com>
Cc: public-webapi@w3.org

* Anne van Kesteren wrote:
>On Mon, 10 Dec 2007 15:47:37 +0100, Maciej Stachowiak <mjs@apple.com>
>wrote:
>> 3) The spec as written doesn't "state nothing", it appears to clearly
>> require sending an entity body and does not allow ignoring the body or
>> throwing an exception regardless of what is allowed per RFC. So some
>> change is needed, one way or another.
>
>Ok. How about we add a step 5 of the send() algorithm that states that
>additional requirements in RFC 2616 are also to be taken into account.
>That should effectively defer the issue to RFC 2616.

You have to elaborate on this suggestion; there is already a fifth step
and taking something into account could mean just about anything so I'm
not sure what you are proposing.
--
Bjrn Hhrmann  mailto:bjoern@hoehrmann.de  http://bjoern.hoehrmann.de
Weinh. Str. 22  Telefon: +49(0)621/4309674  http://www.bjoernsworld.de