Re: How DOMError and DOMLocator operates?

* Massimiliano Guastafierro wrote:
>when i have written to XML-Dev, you have advised to send comments or
>questions to the www-dom@w3.org or public-webapi@w3.org mailing lists
>instead of XML-Dev. Your answer is unsatisfactory.
>Therefore I have simply reproposed my questions to the two W3C MLs.

Well, I hoped that if my answer proves unsatisfactory, the additional
information I provided would help you rephrase your concern. I, for
example, explained why there are no DOMError constructing methods in
the DOM, so asking

>As an example W3C specific only the interfaces for DOM but is it exists
>a method to define DOMError and DOMLocator constructors as it has
>happened for all the other constructors that they are identical in
>different implementations and languages (Python, PHP, C++, Java etc.)?

the question again is not helpful.

>For byteOffset and utf16offset "definition", i searched some script
>examples to calculate byte and utf16 units and therefore offsets.

Could you explain why you want to create DOMError objects in the first
place? You only need to worry about creating them if you are writing a
DOM implementation.