Re: How DOMError and DOMLocator operates?

From: Massimiliano Guastafierro <massimiliano.guastafierro@reverb.it>
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2006 19:33:02 +0200
To: public-webapi@w3.org

 > I think I answered this on xml-dev already. If that answer did not
 > satisfy you, maybe you could explain why? Asking the same question
 > again and again is not going to change the answer.

Hello Bjoern!

when i have written to XML-Dev, you have advised to send comments or
questions to the www-dom@w3.org or public-webapi@w3.org mailing lists
instead of XML-Dev. Your answer is unsatisfactory.
Therefore I have simply reproposed my questions to the two W3C MLs.
As an example W3C specific only the interfaces for DOM but is it exists
a method to define DOMError and DOMLocator constructors as it has
happened for all the other constructors that they are identical in
different implementations and languages (Python, PHP, C++, Java etc.)?
For byteOffset and utf16offset "definition", i searched some script
examples to calculate byte and utf16 units and therefore offsets.

Thanks,

Max