Further update to Window Object 1.0, I think it's ready for first Working Draft

From: Maciej Stachowiak <mjs@apple.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2006 00:07:04 -0800
To: Web APIs WG <public-webapi@w3.org>

I think this is ready for an initial working draft. Let me know if
there's any showstoppers.

http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2006/webapi/Window/publish/
Window.html

006-03-26  Maciej Stachowiak  <mjs@apple.com>

         - completed acknowledgements (I think I got everyone who made a
           suggestion that was actually taken)
         - improved use of dfn/term
         - marked informative sections as such properly
         - added explanation of styling for definitions and def