Re: ACTION-87: Selectors API

Hi Anne and al.

Some precisions

in spec could we replace "selector" by "selectors" because of it is a "group
of selector" ?

little typo miss a space after MUST in

"The match method, when invoked, *must* return the first Element that
matches the group of selectors (selector), if any. Otherwise it *must*return
null."

"if the given selector selector is an invalid selector or "
should be replaced by
"if the given group of selectors selector(s) contain an invalid selector
or"...

Mohamed Zergaoui, Innovimax