Face to face minutes

From: Charles McCathieNevile <chaals@opera.com>
Date: Thu, 09 Mar 2006 15:17:26 +0900
To: "Web API public" <public-webapi@w3.org>
Hi folks,

here are the minutes of the face to face meeting scrubbed of links to
member-confidential things, and administrative chats (resolutions are left
in) and checked by the folks in the group to remind me to remove phone
numbers and side-chat.

This gives you a rough record of what went on, and we hope this explains
the reasoning behind decisions (and that we don't therefore have to repeat
them in replying to comments ;) )

If people would prefer not to get mail this size (which is, I admit, at
the upper limit of what I think is OK), please say so and I will archive
and send links in the future.

cheers

Chaals

--