Re: [comment] XMLHttpRequest Object - Class of Products

Le 06-04-22 à 17:27, Anne van Kesteren a écrit :

> On Wed, 12 Apr 2006 08:45:43 +0200, Karl Dubost <karl@w3.org> wrote:
>> [...]
>>
>> [[[
>> Clearly identify the class of products (i.e., type of products or
>> services) upon which the requirements are imposed.  If multiple
>> classes of products are targeted by the specification, make sure
>> each is described.   Examples of classes of products include:
>> content, producer of content, player, protocol, API, agent, and
>> guidelines.
>> ]]] - http://www.w3.org/TR/qaframe-spec/#implement-principle
>>

>> It might be important for the Conformance section at a latter
>> stage and for the Test suite.
>
> I believe this is a duplicate of a comment http://www.w3.org/mid/
> 63158BD4-C561-48D7-A801-1DAF64994BE6@w3.org you e-mailed just a bit
> earlier about our conformance model. I have not yet addressed that
> comment as I haven't specified the classes of products yet. If this
> is not a duplicate of that comment, please elaborate.

It is related yet. Defining the class of products is very important
to write the specifications, more than the other way around. It
should be done at the start. In the Introduction it helps also to
remind the scope of the specification.

So there's a need for the Conformance Section and a need for the
Scope section.

   QA Weblog - http://www.w3.org/QA/
      *** Be Strict To Be Cool ***