Re: [comment] XMLHttpRequest Object - Class of Products

On Wed, 12 Apr 2006 08:45:43 +0200, Karl Dubost <karl@w3.org> wrote:
> [...]
>
> [[[
> Clearly identify the class of products (i.e., type of products or
> services) upon which the requirements are imposed.  If multiple classes
> of products are targeted by the specification, make sure each is
> described.   Examples of classes of products include: content, producer
> of content, player, protocol, API, agent, and guidelines.
> ]]] - http://www.w3.org/TR/qaframe-spec/#implement-principle
>

> It might be important for the Conformance section at a latter stage and
> for the Test suite.

I believe this is a duplicate of a comment
http://www.w3.org/mid/63158BD4-C561-48D7-A801-1DAF64994BE6@w3.org you
e-mailed just a bit earlier about our conformance model. I have not yet
addressed that comment as I haven't specified the classes of products yet.
If this is not a duplicate of that comment, please elaborate.