Re: ISSUE-72: should XMLHttpRequest be an EventTarget?

On Sat, 08 Apr 2006 22:18:20 +0200, Jonas Sicking <jonas@sicking.cc> wrote:
> The problem that I see is if authors start expecting XHR to be an
> EventTarget, because that will not work in most currently shipped
> implementations.

You don't expect them to test? I don't really see what the concern is
here. Note that pretty much any member of the interface is implemented
slightly different accross implementations so authors shouldn't rely on
the specification anyway. (Given current implementations.)