Re: Potential Partial Solution

Scott Cadillac wrote:

> But nobody is legally forcing rulings on Web Developers like me - what we if
> we just don't change our code in protest?
>
> MSIE has the biggest market share - so the web would be broken, forcing many
> people to NOT download the newest Browsers. Would this potentially
> circumvent the ruling?

As wonderful as this sounds, many websites are profit-seeking ventures, and
I'm betting that most management bodies will tell their web developers to
"screw making a statement and get our website online!"

Also, there are way too many people out there that don't listen to us -- it
couldn't possibly be an effective boycott.

That said, I love the idea.

-Jake