RE: Technical Report of the Ad-hoc Meeting

From: Scott Cadillac <scott@xmlx.ca>
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2003 09:16:44 -0600
To: <public-web-plugins@w3.org>

The W3C site http://www.w3.org/2003/08/patent stated:

"W3C believes that it is important for the Web community to begin now to
consider and contribute to the range of technical options available."

I suppose it's not just me, or is a technical analysis (developer speak) of
what is being cut/changed in MSIE (and other browsers) simply not available
yet?

How can we contribute constructive options without more information?

Any insight would be appreciated......

Scott Cadillac,
XML-Extranet - http://xmlx.ca
403-281-6090 - scott@xmlx.ca
Well-formed Development
--
Extranet solutions using C# .NET, Witango, MSIE and XML