Re: Notification for new navigation timing entries

I've circulated the "O.o for perf timeline" idea internally with the
Blink/v8 folks.. and the general feedback is that it might not be the best
fit in terms of API and architecture.

With that in mind, we've put together an alternative (MutationObserver
inspired) proposal:
https://docs.google.com/a/chromium.org/document/d/1fXtxtPC1Gg4PeLXI_axj6AvMTznf9X5lrj5HTyR3r3w/

Please pick it apart! :-)