Re: [ResourcePriorities] Implement instead of adding properties to each element

Hi,

What kind of methods do you think when we want to introduce resource priorities in a different
element?

'video', 'audio' and 'iframe' are going to be introduced into SVG2.0.[1],[2]
 Naturally resource priorities will be useful in these elements.[3]

[1] http://www.w3.org/Graphics/SVG/WG/wiki/SVG2_Requirements_Commitments
[2] http://www.w3.org/Graphics/SVG/WG/track/actions/3369

[3] http://www.w3.org/Graphics/SVG/WG/wiki/Proposals/ResourcePriorities_for_SVG

Regards,

Satoru Takagi

> Wouldn't having the HTML element interfaces implement the new NoInterfaceObject be
functionally the same as a partial interface? I'm not sure I understand the benefit of the
change. We would still need a separate section on each of the elements, as we would need to
define the content attributes and specific differences between the elements (e.g., script
behavior is different from img).

> Thanks,
> Jatinder

postpone' from the spec point of view and even more for the implementation point of view?