RE: [Beacon] spec feedback + few suggestions

From: Jonas Sicking <jonas@sicking.cc>
Date: Wed, 6 Nov 2013 22:25:15 -0800
To: Jatinder Mann <jmann@microsoft.com>
Cc: Chase Douglas <chase@newrelic.com>, Ilya Grigorik <igrigorik@google.com>, "Austin, Daniel" <daaustin@paypal.com>, public-web-perf <public-web-perf@w3.org>
On Nov 6, 2013 4:11 PM, "Jatinder Mann" <jmann@microsoft.com> wrote:

> Based on feedback on this thread, Iíve updated the latest editorís draft

Looks great. The only thing I would add is that if we want to add ability
to set headers in the future, we might want to make the last argument a
dictionary instead of a string.

Also, POST might be a better default given that the request body is not
optional, and GET requests doesn't have a request body per http 1.1.

/ Jonas