From: Dirk Schulze [mailto:dschulze@adobe.com]
Sent: Thursday, October 31, 2013 11:30 PM
To: public-web-perf@w3.org
Subject: [ResourcePriorities] boolean attributes

Hi,

The spec defines "boolean attributes". While the IDL can be extended by boolean properties, I wonder if the XML parser accepts "boolean attributes" or if you rather need to specify a value. Note: HTML is not a problem here since it uses the HTML parser, I am rather referring to SVG here.

Greetings,
Dirk