[RequestAnimationFrame] Issues list

From: Philippe Le Hegaret <plh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 06 Feb 2013 19:03:50 -0500
To: jamesr <jamesr@chromium.org>, Jatinder Mann <jmann@microsoft.com>, Cameron McCormack <cam@mcc.id.au>
Cc: public-web-perf <public-web-perf@w3.org>
I put together the issues list for Timing control for script-based
animations since we're moving it to CR:

  http://www.w3.org/2013/02/raf-issues.html

1. http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-web-perf/2012Feb/0070.html
 I don't see a rational for not using a partial interface in the thread.
Did we forget this one?

2. http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-web-perf/2012Jul/0001.html
  "Should requestAnimationFrame tick on display:none iframes?"

 This one is linked to the issue I raised on October 10 regarding page
visibility. As such, no clarification is needed (except in the CSS
Working Group).

  Do we have a test for this btw? Not required for us to move to LC but
would be good to have before moving to PR.

3. http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-web-perf/2013Jan/0009.html

 I'm assuming this one is out of scope for this version at least. Unless
someone else replies, I'll do so.

Philippe