From: Boris Zbarsky [mailto:bzbarsky@MIT.EDU]
Sent: Thursday, May 03, 2012 12:08 PM
To: Karen Anderson (IE)
Cc: public-web-perf@w3.org
Subject: Re: test_timing_attributes_order

On 4/25/12 12:25 AM, Karen Anderson (IE) wrote:
> The version control URL is http://dvcs.w3.org/hg/webperf/

Thanks.  Sorry for the lag on this...

I don't seem to have hg push access there; at least not with my W3C username/password.  :(

hg export of the relevant changeset attached to this mail.

On a separate note, I'm looking at the last test at http://w3c-test.org/webperf/tests/approved/navigation-timing/html/test_timing_attributes_order.html
and I don't understand why that's expected to pass.  It asserts that between 20 and 50ms of time pass between unloadEventStart and unloadEventEnd; since there is nothing going on in the unload handler the actual elapsed time I'm seeing is more like 0.  The test fails in both Firefox and Chrome.  Am I just missing something obvious?

-Boris