Re: [minutes] 2012-05-02 Web Performance WG Teleconference #71

On 5/3/12 2:06 PM, Jatinder Mann wrote:

> a.test_timing_attributes_order.htm and test_document_readiness_exist.htm
>
> Karen had submitted updates to all remaining Navigation Timing test
> cases. IE and Chrome pass on all test cases

Chrome fails the "window.performance.timing.unloadEventStart/End only
captures only the time spent in onunload and not the onbeforeunload
event" part of test_timing_attributes_order.htm for me, due to what
looks like a test bug...  So does Firefox.  So does IE9 over here.  I
don't have IE10 on hand.

> Boris will update this test to work around
> the Firefox issue.

See
<http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-web-perf/2012May/0010.html>.
  I'd appreciate someone with push access pushing it.

-Boris