Re: test_timing_attributes_order

From: Boris Zbarsky <bzbarsky@MIT.EDU>
Date: Thu, 03 May 2012 15:07:35 -0400
To: "Karen Anderson (IE)" <Karen.Anderson@microsoft.com>
CC: "public-web-perf@w3.org" <public-web-perf@w3.org>
On 4/25/12 12:25 AM, Karen Anderson (IE) wrote:
> The version control URL is http://dvcs.w3.org/hg/webperf/

Thanks.  Sorry for the lag on this...

I don't seem to have hg push access there; at least not with my W3C
username/password.  :(

hg export of the relevant changeset attached to this mail.

On a separate note, I'm looking at the last test at
http://w3c-test.org/webperf/tests/approved/navigation-timing/html/test_timing_attributes_order.html
and I don't understand why that's expected to pass.  It asserts that
between 20 and 50ms of time pass between unloadEventStart and
unloadEventEnd; since there is nothing going on in the unload handler
the actual elapsed time I'm seeing is more like 0.  The test fails in
both Firefox and Chrome.  Am I just missing something obvious?

-Boris