Re: [RequestAnimationFrame] Callback argument should be a callback interface, not just a callback

From: Boris Zbarsky <bzbarsky@MIT.EDU>
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2012 10:24:37 -0500
To: public-web-perf@w3.org
> We've had a long discussion on this and decided to simplify callbacks.

Hmm.  I must have missed this discussion.  I don't see how this
simplifies callbacks at all, for _authors_...  what am I missing?

-Boris

P.S. This is of course trivial to implement on the Gecko side for me:
just throw if the passed-in object is not a function and otherwise do
exactly what I'm doing now.  Again, it seems like all that's doing is
taking flexibility away from authors.