RE: [NavigationTiming] Redirect test cases

From: Nic Jansma <Nic.Jansma@microsoft.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2011 19:44:55 +0000
To: "public-web-perf@w3.org" <public-web-perf@w3.org>
We noticed that for the cross-server redirection test case, we're incorrectly testing that redirectCount should be 1:
                http://w3c-test.org/webperf/tests/submission/Microsoft/NavigationTiming/test_timing_xserver_redirect.htm

Per the spec, it should be 0 for cross-origin redirects.
https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/webperf/raw-file/tip/specs/NavigationTiming/Overview.html#nt-navigation-info-redirect-count

We will update the test.

- Nic