[AnimationRequestFrame] Stub

On Wed, 2011-03-09 at 17:23 +1300, Cameron McCormack wrote:
> For proceeding with the Animation Request Frame specification itself, I
> suggest we start by looking at what Mozilla and WebKit have implemented,
> and the differences between my and James’ version of the spec.  It would
> be good to get a version of the spec into CVS/hg, too.

I created a stub for you in hg:
http://dvcs.w3.org/hg/webperf/raw-file/tip/specs/AnimationRequestFrame/Overview.html

You should be able to edit it.

It's a stub, so feel free to change it as you see fit.

Lots of folks are happy when using ReSpec.js [1] lately, so you might
want to consider using it.

Philippe

[1] http://dev.w3.org/2009/dap/ReSpec.js/documentation.html