Re: introduction

From: Cameron McCormack <cam@mcc.id.au>
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2011 17:23:13 +1300
To: Anderson Quach <Anderson.Quach@microsoft.com>
Cc: Tony Gentilcore <tonyg@google.com>, James Robinson <jamesr@google.com>, Philippe Le Hegaret <plh@w3.org>, public-web-perf@w3.org
Anderson Quach:
> I'll add to the agenda a discussion on how we should proceed with
> talking about topics related to making more efficient painting to the
> agenda for tomorrow morning's call.

Please accept my regrets.  I’ll read the minutes tomorrow morning.

In terms of future telcon scheduling, the only constraints I have are
for it to be at a not too unreasonable time in UTC+12 (which NZ will
switch back to in a few weeks).  (SVG and FX are the only other calls I
would clash with, and they haven’t yet rescheduled for post-DST
changes.)

For proceeding with the Animation Request Frame specification itself, I
suggest we start by looking at what Mozilla and WebKit have implemented,
and the differences between my and James’ version of the spec.  It would
be good to get a version of the spec into CVS/hg, too.

--
Cameron McCormack ≝ http://mcc.id.au/