Re: Aligning Navigation Timing IDL with latest WebIDL

On Mon, 11 Jul 2011 17:52:02 +0200, Philippe Le Hegaret <plh@w3.org> wrote:
> At the moment, we have:
> [[
> [Supplemental]
> interface Window {
>   [Replaceable] readonly attribute Performance performance;
> };
> ]]
>
> with the new WebIDL spec, i think it would become:
> [[
> [NoInterfaceObject]
> interface WindowPerformance {
>   [Replaceable] readonly attribute Performance performance;
> };
>
> Window implements WindowPerformance;
> ]]
>
> While I'm at it, should PerformanceTiming inherits from
> PerformanceEntryList instead of PerformanceEntry?

If performance does not need to be exposed in Web Workers you can simply
use

partial interface Window {
}

rather than the whole convoluted thing with [NoInterfaceObject], custom
name, and implements.

--
Anne van Kesteren
http://annevankesteren.nl/