Aligning Navigation Timing IDL with latest WebIDL

From: Philippe Le Hegaret <plh@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2011 11:52:02 -0400
To: public-web-perf <public-web-perf@w3.org>
The latest WebIDL spec is going to go to Last Call this week:
  http://dev.w3.org/2006/webapi/WebIDL/

Time for us to look at it and see if we can apply it to our specs.

As far as I understands, the only change for Navigation Timing would be
for the performance property.

At the moment, we have:
[[
[Supplemental]
interface Window {
  [Replaceable] readonly attribute Performance performance;
};
]]

with the new WebIDL spec, i think it would become:
[[
[NoInterfaceObject]
interface WindowPerformance {
  [Replaceable] readonly attribute Performance performance;
};

Window implements WindowPerformance;
]]

While I'm at it, should PerformanceTiming inherits from
PerformanceEntryList instead of PerformanceEntry?

Philippe