Re: Unified Timing: Navigation, Resource and User Timing Updates

   Thanks for updating the drafts! Putting it down on the paper makes it
much clearer what
changes we are making.

   As Chris pointed out, this is a good time to check with browser vendors,
especially those with
NavigationTiming implemented, to validate the proposed changes at this
stage. I've been
debating but we could postpone some of the additional interfaces under
window.performance
to a following spec, when they are truly necessary.

  window.performance.getEntries();
  window.performance.getEntriesByType();
  window.performance.getEntriesByName();

cheers,