Re: [RequestAnimationFrame] Canceling animation frame requests from animation frame callbacks may not work

I've pushed https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/webperf/rev/a43340fd9097, viewable at
https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/webperf/raw-file/a43340fd9097/specs/RequestAnimationFrame/Overview.html,
which I believe fixes this issue.  I've made the cancelled flag a property
of the callback itself rather than state carried along on the side and
clarified that cancelAnimationFrame() sets this flag regardless of whether
the callback is in any document's animation list or not.

It's possible that I've flubbed something here, please let me know if so.

- James