Re: Is there an existing mechanism that can be used for WebIntents?

From: Paul Kinlan <paulkinlan@google.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2012 10:23:09 -0800
To: Mike Kelly <mikekelly321@gmail.com>
Cc: public-web-intents@w3.org
Hi,

This was something that I started to document under
http://webintents.org/subscribe - the intents discovery mechanism in the
spec doesn't preculde a UA from detecting this and allowing the user to
invoke an action to subscribe to the feed using their preferred application.

--
Paul Kinlan
Developer Advocate @ Google for Chrome and HTML5