Re: TPAC 2012: agenda

Hi again,
some clarifications on the agenda:

* as already stated below, there is a possibility to do a presentation for
topic of interest (this is actually preferred and welcome). So if you are
interested in presenting something please let me know in advance so we can
coordinate and I can add the topic on the agenda (as well as your name)

* the 5 minute time limit is only intended for the presentation. That will
be followed by a discussion. We will decide in the agenda building session
how much to allocate for each topic, based on the number of
topics/presentation we will have.

/g

On Wed, 17 Oct 2012 10:12:58 +0200, Giuseppe Pascale <giuseppep@opera.com>
wrote:

> Hi all,
> on the wiki you can find a tentative Agenda for our F2F at TPAC
>
> http://www.w3.org/2011/webtv/wiki/Main_Page/TPAC_2012
>
> Note that we will follow the following approach:
>
> * we will have an intro session where we ask around the room for topics
> of interest and build a list of potential topics for the IG.
> The agenda already contains an initial set of topics though, based on
> last F2F discussion:
>
> - Social TV
> - Disaster prevention and response
> - Metadata
> - Accessibility
> - Parental Control
> - Profiling
> - Testing
> - API to access low level functionalities on TV devices
> - Best Practices for content Developers
>
> * we will then go through each topic, ask the proponent to provide a bit
> more details on the topic of interest (max 5 minutes), look for support
> for that topic and assign a Task Force moderator for such topic.
>
> IMPORTANT:
> * If you already have a topic of interest you would like to discuss,
> please send an mail to me and/or to this list and I can add it to the
> list.
> * When proposing a topic, be prepared to volunteer as TF moderator and
> to explain in 3-5 minutes what is the topic about.
>

> /g

TV & Connected Devices
Opera Software