Re: [profile] Profile spec title

Thanks, Scott

Taking also into account Mr Dewa's point, and rather than just
singling out a CE device, may be we can talk about  a resource limited
device?

Then combining Giuseppe's original two proposals with the above
discussion, how would the following sound?:

3.  "Web and TV profile"
    - Guidelines for integration of web technologies for
resource-limited devices in a browser-based environment --

(It is a mechanical combination and permutation of the terms mentioned
so far. We may need to seriously check the semantics of these phrases)

Cheers

Masahito