[MEDIA_PIPELINE_TF] WebRTC WG Question - and question for April 26th

From: Clarke Stevens <C.Stevens@CableLabs.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2012 08:49:53 -0600
To: "public-web-and-tv@w3.org" <public-web-and-tv@w3.org>
Please take a look at this message from the WebRTC WG. In their analysis, there is little overlap with MPTF work. The assumption being, I suppose, that we don't have to do much coordination. We can discuss this at our next meeting.

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-web-and-tv/2012Mar/0031.html

This brings up another issue. I will not be available on April 26th (our next scheduled meeting). If somebody wants to lead the meeting in my place, please speak up. Otherwise, I suggest we cancel for this week and pick up a week later.

Thanks,
-Clarke