[MEDIA_PIPELINE_TF] NO Meeting Announcement

From: Clarke Stevens <C.Stevens@CableLabs.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2012 14:39:54 -0600
To: "public-web-and-tv@w3.org" <public-web-and-tv@w3.org>
As I will not be able to attend tomorrow and no one has stepped forward to lead the meeting (and because you deserve a break anyway), we will cancel the MPTF meeting tomorrow. Next week, the HTML WG F2F meeting will involve many of you. We may need to cancel that one as well. Please let me know if you would like me to try to reschedule a meeting in there somewhere.

Thanks,
-Clarke