Re: Doodle poll for meeting sometime next week to address our public comment, and some few potential changes to a final draft to publish [was Re: FYI, comments received on WCAG2ICT]

Dear all,

I'm sorry but I cannot attend any meeting next week. I'm still on holidays
with very limited Internet access.

Best regards,
Loïc

Loïc Martínez-Normand