Re: Doodle poll for meeting sometime next week to address our public comment, and some few potential changes to a final draft to publish [was Re: FYI, comments received on WCAG2ICT]

Hi all,
     I have broken down Duff's list of comments and entered them into the
comment tracking tool for the July 2013 draft. I pretty much broke them
down by section with one extra comment for plain editorials on the intro
section. If you think they needs to be broken down further, let me know.

Best regards,

Mary Jo Mueller
IBM Research ► Human Ability & Accessibility Center
11501 Burnet Road, Bldg. 904 Office 5D017, Austin, Texas 78758
512-286-9698 T/L 363-9698
maryjom@us.ibm.com

www.ibm.com/able and w3.ibm.com/able
IBM Accessibility on Facebook ▼ IBMAccess on Twitter ▼ IBM Accessibility on
LinkedIn
“If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and
become more, you are a leader.”  ~ John Quincy Adams