Doodle poll for meeting sometime next week to address our public comment, and some few potential changes to a final draft to publish [was Re: FYI, comments received on WCAG2ICT]

Hi gang,

Our public comment period ended yesterday, and we received only one
comment
<http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-wcag2ict-comments/2013Aug/thread.html>
(see Mary Jo's summary of that one public comment from Duff Johnson
<http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-wcag2ict-comments/2013Aug/0000.html>
below).

Gregg has an initial set of proposed responses that should be loaded
into our comment response system shortly, which we will then survey.
Some of Duff's comments propose edits to our document which seem like
good ideas - that will also be surveyed.  I expect the survey will go
out early next week.

What I'd like to do is schedule a meeting late next week to review that
anticipated survey, and finalize our work on WCAG2ICT so that it can
then go to WCAG WG for their August 27th meeting (and so we can
hopefully publish our "version 1.0 Note" the first week of September.

To that end, I've put together a Doodle survey of possible meeting
times.  Note: I am NOT proposing our usual meeting time, as I already
know that Mike Pluke cannot attend then.  The proposed times are all
known to work for both Mike and me; hopefully at least one of them will
also work for a majority of interested members of this TF.

Please find & fill out the survey at: http://doodle.com/ausxmkz6yu5r3cgf

Regards,

Peter

--
Oracle <http://www.oracle.com>
Peter Korn | Accessibility Principal
Phone: +1 650 5069522 <tel:+1%20650%205069522>
500 Oracle Parkway | Redwood City, CA 94064