Re: examples of sets of documents

Dear all,

Thank you Gregg for providing these good examples of sets of documents,
which I agree they are.

But I'm with Peter about conforming to 2.4.5 (multiple ways). I don't think
that there two examples meet 2.4.5 either as web content or as a set of
documents once downloaded in one computer. I don't think that the
techniques defined for 2.4.5 are applied in those two examples.

Best regards,
Loïc

Loïc Martínez-Normand
DLSIIS. Facultad de Informática