Re: Discussion Draft of last 3 provisions -- using Document and Software language

Gregg,

I too am pleased with the direction this is going.

I feel the "common block" needs some per-SC tweaking / augmenting.

For example, in Bypass Blocks, I think there should be a Note detailing
some of the "mechanisms" for bypassing may be in order (e.g. skipping
over the previews in a set of movies in a movie trilogy, to get directly
to the main menu; etc.).

We also had draft text for earlier versions of Multiple Ways that
clarified the ease with which that was met.  I think it is important to
have that here - the "common block" doesn't address that.

Finally, I would like to also note for software that we also had
problems determining what was a "navigational mechanism".

Regards,

Peter

--
Oracle <http://www.oracle.com>