Re: Discussion Draft of last 3 provisions -- using Document and Software language

On Oct 27, 2012, at 11:54 PM, Peter Korn <peter.korn@oracle.com> wrote:

> Gregg,
>
> I too am pleased with the direction this is going.
>
> I feel the "common block" needs some per-SC tweaking / augmenting.

Agree.  the common block is just the common part.  Look at the first SC and you will see there is already extra text beyond the common block for that one.

> For example, in Bypass Blocks, I think there should be a Note detailing some of the "mechanisms" for bypassing may be in order (e.g. skipping over the previews in a set of movies in a movie trilogy, to get directly to the main menu; etc.).

> We also had draft text for earlier versions of Multiple Ways that clarified the ease with which that was met.  I think it is important to have that here - the "common block" doesn't address that.

see above.  I think more notes is good.   Propose them?

> Finally, I would like to also note for software that we also had problems determining what was a "navigational mechanism".

propose text?

> Regards,
>
> Peter

thx