RE: Comments 465, 466, 545 - Wording of Success Criterion 4.2.1, 4.2.3

From: Gregg Vanderheiden <gv@trace.wisc.edu>
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2006 16:32:36 -0500
To: "'Gez Lemon'" <gez.lemon@gmail.com>
Cc: "'Katie Haritos-Shea'" <kharitos-shea@cri-solutions.com>, <ryladog@earthlink.net>, <public-wcag-teamb@w3.org>

Great

This is just what I was looking for an example of.   I was explaining this
to someone but couldn't find an example.

This is what I think the best approach for accessibility is.

Some people don't like it because the "FIRST VERSION PEOPLE SEE" isn't the
pretty version

Gregg

Gregg C Vanderheiden Ph.D.
Professor - Ind. Engr. & BioMed Engr.