RE: Comments 465, 466, 545 - Wording of Success Criterion 4.2.1, 4.2.3

Great

This is just what I was looking for an example of.   I was explaining this
to someone but couldn't find an example.

This is what I think the best approach for accessibility is.

Some people don't like it because the "FIRST VERSION PEOPLE SEE" isn't the
pretty version

Gregg

Gregg C Vanderheiden Ph.D.
Professor - Ind. Engr. & BioMed Engr.