Re: [low priority] tracking progess and planning

+1.

----- Messaggio originale -----
    Da: "Becky_Gibson@notesdev.ibm.com"<Becky_Gibson@notesdev.ibm.com>
    Inviato: 14/09/05 20.15.48
    A: "public-wcag-teamb@w3.org"<public-wcag-teamb@w3.org>
    Oggetto: Re: [low priority] tracking progess and planning

    Wendy asks:
    >I'm tracking our progress at [1].  I have two different formats on this
    >page and am wondering which "view" people find more helpful.

    I'll offer my two cents - I also prefer a separate table for each success
    criteria.  While the overview is nice, having a separate table helps me to
    focus on one thing at a time.

    1] <http://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/2005/09/08-meaning-plan.html>

    Becky Gibson
    Web Accessibility Architect

    IBM Emerging Internet Technologies
    5 Technology Park Drive
    Westford, MA 01886
    Voice: 978 399-6101; t/l 333-6101
    Email: gibsonb@us.ibm.com

[Messaggio troncato. Toccare Modifica->Segna per il download per recuperare la restante parte.]